Effective: Tuesday, January 1st, 2019.
Ensomnia Pty Ltd may hereon be referred to as ‘Ensomnia, we or us’.
1. Information on the Ensomnia web site is provided ‘as is’.
It is the reader’s responsibility to verify their own facts.
2. Ensomnia and/or any other party disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied of any kind, including to the extent permitted by law as to the satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose of this web site.
3. The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organisation, employer or company. Assumptions YOU have made in analysis of this site are not reflective of the position of any entity other than the author … and since we are critically-thinking human beings, these views are always subject to change, revision, and rethinking at any time. Please do not hold us to them in perpetuity.
4. We reserve the right to change, correct, amend or supplement the information contained in this web site without prior notice.
5. Our web site provides links to other sites not maintained or controlled by us; we provide these links for the general convenience of our customers and clients. We do not, nor cannot guarantee or endorse the material or content on those web sites.