Effective: Tuesday, January 1st, 2019.
Ensomnia Pty Ltd may hereon be referred to as ‘Ensomnia, we or us’.
1. Ensomnia will hold all supplied information in the strictest confidence. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass information that has been provided by you onto any third-party except:
– When specified by you.
– When engaging other companies, individuals, or subsidiaries to perform specific functions or services.
– Where we are obliged to by court order or other request from a law enforcement authority.
2. If you wish to access or modify information which you have provided via our web site, please send an email to “email@example.com” with the appropriate changes. Only employees of Ensomnia may use your information – for the purposes outlined in this statement – and not beyond those purposes.
3. From time to time we may use your personal information to contact you by electronic mail, postal mail or telephone concerning our services. These communications are intended to inform you of important information about products and services provided by Ensomnia.
4. Due to the constantly changing nature of our business, we reserve the right to change, update or modify this policy at any time at our sole discretion, and will post any new Privacy statement here. By accessing or navigating around our web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by this Privacy statement.